We are an organization designed to unite people through their universal sufferings, stressing similarities over differences and providing awareness, funds, and support to those who truly need it by:
- Sending out personalized, hand-written letters, to individuals struggling with various problems (heart ache, divorced parents, anorexia, cancer, sexual abuse, etc), in order to brighten their days and show that they’re not alone.
- Creating a community where anyone who’s struggling can find support through online chats, phone calls, videos, and interactive meetings and activities.
- Tying specific organizations such as the American Cancer Society and Dreamcatchers for Abused Children together by showing that while they may fight for different causes, their fights are equally important.
- Raising funds and awareness for these specific organizations.
- Hosting social events such as dances or picnics to bring people who are suffering together—giving them the chance to meet people they can relate to and break down social barriers and stigmas that are preventing them from being happy.